Retro-Renault Archive Forum Index  
SEARCH THE ARCHIVE FORUMS  •  Log in
Hello, you are currently browsing to Retro-Renault Archive which is a copy of our old forum. You cannot post replies in this forum. Please click here to go to the active website. 
 PH1 Hatch
astrojon007
Site Subscriber

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:20 am

None of us expected my Gran to go. We all thought it would be my grandad or great gran first but she never complained so none of us knew she was so I'll.

No idea how i made it up there, managed to arrange flights,taxis,buses,travelodge and all that stuff. All done at a time where I couldn't seem to think straight.

I have comfort in the knowlege she passed away in her sleep and that I was in Edinburgh to visit all my family only two or three weeks ago. It was just a bit harsh that she was taken into hospital on the 8th of feb (my birthday)

Thank you for condolences.

And yes the 19 has been very helpfull recently. One or two little things left to fix but othere than a bit of cosmetics all seems well. She has definitely had a couple of stress relieving thrashes recently.

Jump to:   

SPIDER ARCHIVE