Retro-Renault Archive Forum Index  
SEARCH THE ARCHIVE FORUMS  •  Log in
Hello, you are currently browsing to Retro-Renault Archive which is a copy of our old forum. You cannot post replies in this forum. Please click here to go to the active website. 
 R19 16V Cab
Leigh_f
Site Subscriber

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:00 am

To say that the last year has given me heart ache and tested my loyalty to the car is putting it mildly. Maybe we should rename the site frustrated renault owner annonymous! it's only place we can show our frustration, I don't know about anyone else but as soon as i mention to the misses..'oh i just need to do this to the car...' i get an earful how it's always broke, anyway, list of jobs done to date,
new engine
gearbox
clutch
water pump (old engine)
drive shafts x 3
engine mounts x 2 sets
head gasket (old engine)
Brake discs and pads
fuel relay
steering colomn weld

it is running nicley now but still need to do the following:
front top mount
rear top mount
possible water pump

i have just fitted a de-cat and rear box and it sounds lovely
i would put pictures up but i had a little problem with the computer (sister went on a deleting spree without realising!) and all my pictures have gone so going to take some this weekend
Wicked Neo
FCS Event Manager

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:17 pm

haha, i know the thing about the missus complaining about how its always broke!

she said to me once that i break them on purpose so i can spend time with the cars instead of her (which on some occasions is true, i would so much rather be doing something to the car, anything, than have to sit and watch bloody eastenders!)
Roger Red Hat
Site Subscriber

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:19 pm

ROFL!

i just want the warmer weather to turn up, then i have an excuse to work on the clio.

if it hasnt ben scrapped by then.

Jump to:   

SPIDER ARCHIVE