Retro-Renault Archive Forum Index  
SEARCH THE ARCHIVE FORUMS  •  Log in
Hello, you are currently browsing to Retro-Renault Archive which is a copy of our old forum. You cannot post replies in this forum. Please click here to go to the active website. 
 Hello from The sunny side of Alps
Damjan

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:00 pm

Hi!

I joined your forum to find any info, spares and hints on anything that concerns r5. I own a 1108ccm 91' r5...

It took me two years and number of hours to make some modifications on my car.
From original...Image
to this... Image
and with a purchase of lowering springs and shocks to this... Image

well...we also have our little club, it is not official. we just get together from time to time to discuss various topics. just earlier today we had a little meeting, due to bad weather just 4 have participated Image
In short, I am going to get rims from gtt r5 phase2 resprayed, then the dual carb is going to get my attention.
P.s. I am in search for a cover for the rims, I need it badly. also any info on how to modificate my little engine with dual carb would be appliable.

so that's all from me, see you on the forum...
Chris H
Forum Moderator

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:04 pm

hello and welcome!

Why not fit the 1.4 engine in its place?
Damjan

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:13 pm

thanks!

in short...because this one is in very good condition, it doesn't use a drop of oil in 15k km change ;)
And also because I live in an apartment and have therefor no room for mechanical stuff. I could do many things with the car it at girlfriends house, but she it to far away and then if something would go wrong I wouldn have a transportation back home :P
still in summer i plan to use their garage for my mini renew of the floor and at the same time do some magic tricks to the inside. I plan to make a red-black carpet combination.

offtopic:could you tell me how could i edit my 1 post to make pics visible? :wink: !
Dan
Site Subscriber

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:06 pm

turn bbcode on!
Chet T16
Retroholic

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:00 pm

Pics fixed

Welcome matey

Jump to:   

SPIDER ARCHIVE